- 1971-1996 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Scope and content
1. From Rhodesia to Zimbabwe. 66p.
2. From South West Africa to Namibia. 82p.
3. South Africa: from apartheid to democracy (1976-1996). 180p. (Includes growing involvement of the Trust in South Africa, followed by a potted history of Quaker links with the country, including those of the Rowntree family).
4. Negotiating for a new South Africa; problems, participants, policies. 5th ed. 1994. 258p.
(Identifies the main players (political groups, churches, trade union, student unions, etc. There is also a chronological account of the negotiations).
5. Negotiating for a new South Africa: election supplement. 27p.
System of arrangement
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion