- ZA UCT BC1556-AH-AH1-AH1.2-AH1.2b
Showing 1363 resultsArchival description
- ZA UCT BC1556-AH-AH1-AH1.3-AH1.3a
- ZA UCT BC1556-AH-AH1-AH1.3-AH1.3b
- ZA UCT BC1556-AH-AH1-AH1.6
- 17 November 1945
A letter from S de Rosset to Mojsze-Lejzer Rubinstein dated 17 November 1945. In the letter he informs Mojsze that under Polish law he is obligated to do his mandatory military duty.
- ZA UCT BC1556-AH-AH.2-AH2.1
Polish passport of Mojsze-Lejzen Rubinsztejn
- ZA UCT BC1556-AI-AI.1-AI1.1
- ZA UCT BC1556-AI-AI.1-AI1.13
A letter from Heinz Baldinger to J Baldinger sent via the German Red Cross dated 21 March 1941. In the postcard he tell J Baldinger that he received the letter from his mother. He also sends well wishes to the family.
- ZA UCT BC1556-AI-AI.1-AI1.19
A letter from the South African Red Cross Society to Kurt Baldinger dated 10 July 1946. In the letter the Society states that Heinz Baldinger was deported to the East in 1943 and that he is not listed among Jews who returned to Berlin.
- ZA UCT BC1556-AI-AI2-AI2.1
The "Deutsches Reich Fremdenpass" of Isaak Baldinger.
- ZA UCT BC1556-AI-AI2-AI2.2
The "Deutsches Reich Fremdenpass" of Cilli Baldinger